To help you get started, I’ve put together some pre-made adventures you can go on.
Feel free to modify and adapt these based on the interests of the people playing. Take it in whatever weird direction sounds fun to you!
Write your own adventure? I’d love to add it to this site! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each one includes notes for the Guide, printable maps, and detailed encounters.
These include a story outline, major encounter ideas, and maps. You fill in the details and create your own story.
Here are some adventure ideas I haven't had time to write yet.
- A powerful sorcerer's hat is stolen, and the group has to recover it
- The group discovers an abandoned castle, where everyone is turned to stone
- A magical gold coin turns everyone who touches it to gold
- The group wakes up one morning to find the sun has not risen
- There's a painting of a long hallway in the village tavern. One day at lunch, a girl walks out of the painting as if it's a doorway. She says brother is still trapped in here. They've both been missing for 100 years.
- Trees start coming to life. Evergreens and leafy trees fight, and threaten to destroy entire forest.
- You find a map lying on the street, with an X mysteriously marked off in a part of the forest you've never been before.
- Butterflies blanket the sky... then with a poof of smoke, turn to dragons! Why are they here, and how can we get them to leave?
- You fall into a bunny hole and discover a hidden world under the village.
- Elves' magic gems were taken by a giant, and the group must help get them back.
- Your friend is slowly disappearing (fading and turning transparent). Must find the healer/sorcerer before it’s too late.
- River adventure with rapids and such, trying to capture a river sprite that’s been causing terrible storms and flooding in the village