Here are some ready-to-play adventures, set in the land of Farfaria.
Want even more adventures? You can use the Adventure rule system with other RPGs. Here are some I recommend.
Want to write your own adventure, but aren’t sure where to start? Here are some ideas I haven’t gotten around to writing adventures for.
I have a bunch of tips and tricks for creating your own adventures on the GM Tips page.
- A powerful sorcerer’s hat is stolen, and the group has to recover it
- The group discovers an abandoned castle, where everyone is turned to stone
- A magical gold coin turns everyone who touches it to gold
- The group wakes up one morning to find the sun has not risen
- There’s a painting of a long hallway in the village tavern. One day at lunch, a girl walks out of the painting as if it’s a doorway. She says brother is still trapped in here. They’ve both been missing for 100 years.
- Trees start coming to life. Evergreens and leafy trees fight, and threaten to destroy entire forest.
- You find a map lying on the street, with an X mysteriously marked off in a part of the forest you’ve never been before.
- Butterflies blanket the sky… then with a poof of smoke, turn to dragons! Why are they here, and how can we get them to leave?
- You fall into a bunny hole and discover a hidden world under the village.
- Elves’ magic gems were taken by a giant, and the group must help get them back.
- Your friend is slowly disappearing (fading and turning transparent). Must find the healer/sorcerer before it’s too late.
- River adventure with rapids and such, trying to capture a river sprite that’s been causing terrible storms and flooding in the village
- You’re at a party, talking to your friends, when suddenly everyone around freezes in places. The hands on the clock stop moving. A wizard appears, and demands that you delve into the old mines to retrieve a magical artifact for him if you want him to unfreeze time.
Write your own adventure? I’d love to add it to this site! Send me an email at email@example.com.